In the field of modern industrial production, material handling, loading and unloading of machine tools, and assembly of the whole machine are very important work links, and the automation of these links will greatly improve production efficiency and reduce costs. What is a slot machine? How to fix when a motor failure occurs? Let ’s listen to Xiaobian for your explanation.
What is a slot machine?
Single head tenon tenoning machine has 4 to 6 spindles, which are driven by separate motors.
The 6-axis tenoning machine has 4 stations, and the configuration of each axis is: 1 circular saw shaft, 2 horizontal milling cutter shafts, 2 vertical milling cutter shafts, and 1 middle slot milling cutter shaft;
They are used to trim the ends and mill tongues, tongues, and grooves. The distance between the tool axes can be adjusted. The workpiece is clamped on the movable table and pushed to each tool axis for processing by hand.
The double-headed tenoning machine is actually a combination of two single-headed tenoning machines located on both sides of the workpiece for simultaneous tenoning at both ends.
The workpiece is pressed against two synchronized crawler feeding devices and fed to the cutter shaft.
The movable column can adjust the width of the tongue and groove. This kind of tongue and groove machine has high productivity and is suitable for mass production.
Dovetail tenoning machine is used to process through dovetail or semi-hidden dovetail.
The dovetail milling cutter is mounted on the vertical spindle, and the two sheet workpieces are clamped on the table perpendicular to each other.
The table moves along the profile in a "U" -shaped trajectory, while processing the dovetails of yin and yang. There is also a fixed table with a U-shaped trajectory.
How to solve the motor failure of CNC slotting machine?
How to solve the motor failure of CNC slotting machine? Let's take a look with Xiaobian now:
First, the motor is weak.
1. If the rotor or stator has a fault, it should be inspected and repaired, and replaced if not possible.
2. The voltage is too low. The cross-sectional area and length of the wire should be checked to see if it meets the requirements and whether its joints are secure.
3. The brush is too short or the spring is damaged. In this case, replace the brush with a suitable length and replace the spring.
Second, the motor does not turn.
1. The power cord is disconnected or broken, or the power switch is broken. At this time, the power cord and power switch should be checked and replaced.
2. The brush carbon body is damaged, and the brush should be replaced at this time.
The above is what we explained about the slotting machine and how to solve the motor failure of the CNC slotting machine;
I believe it is helpful to everyone. If you want to know more information, you can check it on our website or call us for consultation.