Cautions when operating CNC slotting machine
I. Trial production should be performed in advance before production, and multiple productions should be continuously checked to confirm that they meet the requirements before formal production can be carried out. Pay attention to observations during the production process, check every five minutes similar to the trial production process, and stop and adjust if there is a problem.
2. Care should be taken during the operation of the slotting machine, the work clothes should be fastened, and the knife should be avoided. Do not touch the moving parts with your hands. Do not touch the buttons at will.
Three. Make precise adjustments according to the required size, and use special-use tools when adjusting. Be careful and pay attention to safety and security.
4. Attention during working hours, strictly abide by operating procedures, and achieve safe and full operations.
5. Before work, the paper feeder should be adjusted on the same straight line and parallel to the work axis.
6. Turn off the power before adjusting the device.
Seven.The CNC planing machine often checks whether each part is worn or does not meet the requirements, and if necessary, repairs or replaces it in time.
8. After adjusting the working size, check whether the locking parts are locked tightly and whether the chain is tight enough, clear-remove all the miscellaneous items on the equipment, and then manually turn the car to check for abnormalities.
Nine. When adjusting the planer, pay attention to the use of paper separation knives in a complete set with a moderate gap, and the pressure of the pressure roller is appropriate.
10. Pay attention to the maintenance and lubrication of the machine, maintain the oil level of the oil tank, and drip frequently. The feeder drive slider is refueled once per shift. The connecting gear is often relubricated and lubricated. The running bearings are overhauled once every six months to one year and filled with calcium matrix butter. Adjust the scroll rod regularly. Keep the shaft clean and wipe it with oil frequently. After production, stop according to the prescribed procedures and then cut off the power supply. Wipe the machine every day at work. Keep your hands clean during work and complete the work. Clean the surrounding environment.
Eleven. Pay attention to the pressure between the chamfering blade and the bottom shaft, which is slightly adjusted after the blade is in contact with the cardboard.
Twelve. When the NC planer is turned on, make sure that the oil level of the exposed oil cup is appropriate, then start the machine at low speed and observe whether the rotation is abnormal. Wait until all transmission parts are completed-fully lubricated and the machine rotates without abnormal sounds. If a fault occurs, it will be shut down for maintenance.