二人麻将

Explain the composition of the laser cutting machine and how to maintain it

Explain the composition of the laser cutting machine and how to maintain it

Author: Nanjing full-Rui Technology Published: 2019-07-27 10:56 views:
  
The laser cutting machine is used for a long time in the cutting work in mechanical processing. In order to ensure long-term use and minimize the occurrence of failures during use, we must pay attention to the Maintenance, the maintenance work of the laser cutting machine must start from the parts, so how should we maintain the parts of the laser cutting machine? Below we explain from its component parts to maintenance.

The components of a laser cutting machine:
1. The laser power supplies the high voltage power for laser oscillation.
2. The main equipment of the laser oscillator to generate laser light.
3. The refractive mirror is used to direct the laser in the required direction. To protect the beam path from failure, all mirrors must be protected with protective covers.
4. The cutting torch mainly includes parts such as gun body, focusing lens and auxiliary gas nozzle.
5. The cutting work platform is used to place the workpiece to be cut, and can move correctly and accurately according to the control program. It is usually driven by an opportunistic motor.
6. The cutting torch driving device is used to drive the cutting torch in the X-axis and Z-axis directions in accordance with the program.
7. The numerical control device controls the movement of the cutting platform and cutting torch, and also controls the output power of the laser.
8. The operation panel is used to control the working process of the entire cutting device.
9. Gas cylinders include laser working medium gas cylinders and auxiliary gas cylinders, which are used to supplement the laser oscillation working gas and supply the cutting auxiliary gas.
10. The cooling water circulation device is used to cool the laser oscillator. A laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy;
For example, the conversion efficiency of a CO2 gas laser is generally 20%, and the remaining 80% of the energy is converted into heat. Cooling water removes excess heat to keep the oscillator working.
11. The air dryer is used to supply clean dry air to the laser oscillator and the beam path to keep the path and the mirror working normally.
Maintenance from scratch:
Among the laser cutting machine equipment, each laser cutting machine equipment is processed by the merchant when it is purchased by the merchant, thereby bringing more profits to the merchant;
However, for a long-term laser cutting machine, regular performance maintenance cannot be avoided;
The moving parts of the laser cutting machine include screws, timing belts, energy chains, air pipes, motors, metal tankers, linear guides and other parts. There are different methods for maintaining these parts.
1. For the maintenance of the screws of the laser cutting machine parts, lubricating oil is required.
2. For the maintenance of the timing belt, check whether the tightness is in the normal range. It should not be too tight. If it is too tight, it will shorten the life.
3. Towline is a large part of the operation of the laser cutting machine. Therefore, it is necessary to check it regularly. Remember to not use lubricating oil.
4, trachea, check whether the gas in the trachea in the laser cutting machine is sufficient.
5, the maintenance of the motor, you need to regularly listen to whether there are abnormal noises, once the failure occurs immediately stop, which can effectively extend the service life.
6, metal oil tanker, linear guide lamp parts, after the need to clean up the dust, add lubricant on it, and back and forth movement, you can achieve maintenance.
The maintenance of the movement of the components of the laser cutting machine can improve the processing effect of the laser cutting machine during processing, and realize the three advantages of the laser cutting machine.
Through the above introduction, I believe that everyone should understand the composition of laser cutting machine and how to maintain it. If you want to know more, you can pay more attention to this site.

Latest News

online service: Service Hotline: 025-56816180 E-mail: 353291191@qq.com chenshun@quanrui-nj.com

Company address: No. 25 Maoshan Road, Gaochun Economic Development Zone, Nanjing

Nanjing Quanrui Technology Development Co., Ltd., located in Gaochun District, Nanjing, was established in 2000. It is a professional manufacturer of forging machinery industry in China. Specializing in the production of Quanrui series CNC slotting machines and fiber laser cutting machines. In recent years, our company has relied on science and technology to develop the numerical control system of CNC slotting machine and optical fiber cutting machine and equipment ...