Hello everyone, your little sister is here. Today I will analyze and explain the operating procedures and precautions of the slotting machine for everyone. Let ’s look down!
Grooving machine operation procedure
1. Before starting the machine tool, you must carefully check whether the cutters, nuts and screws are firm. If you find any loosening, you must tighten it in time;
2. Pay attention to the cutting direction when installing the tool, and do not reverse it;
3.The main tool is turned clockwise;
4. Before feeding and grooving, first confirm whether the pneumatic device is turned on and press the workpiece on the movable platform and against the positioning plate, and the hand is not allowed to approach the knife edge;
5. When the machine tool breaks down, the power should be cut off immediately, and the operation should be stopped, and a special person should be repaired and adjusted. The machine tool is not allowed to run with disease;
6. Before processing the material, first check whether there are iron nails, sand and stone joints on the cutter, and stainless steel planer to prevent the cutter from flying and hurt.
7. The machine tool must be powered off when cleaning, rubbing lubricant, and removing saw blades and cutting debris.
8.The machine must be operated, adjusted and repaired by designated personnel. Those who are not familiar with the machine should not use it.
9, workers should wear ear protection, protective glasses and other labor protection supplies.
10. The maintenance of the machine shall be carried out according to the "Equipment Operation, Maintenance and Maintenance System".
Note for CNC slotting machine
I. Trial production should be performed in advance before production, and multiple productions should be continuously inspected to confirm that they meet the requirements before formal production can be carried out. Pay attention to observations during production, check every five minutes similar to the trial production process, and stop the adjustment immediately if there is a problem.
2. Careful and rigorous during the operation of the slotting machine, the work clothes should be fastened with clothes buttons, pay attention to avoid the knife edge, do not touch the moving parts by hand, and do not touch the buttons at will to ensure the safety of production.
3. Make precise adjustments according to the required size, use special tools when adjusting, be careful and pay attention to safety.
4. Pay attention to concentration during working hours, strictly abide by the operating procedures, and achieve safe homework.
5. Before work, the paper feeder should be adjusted to a uniform straight line and parallel to the work axis.
6. Block the power supply before adjusting the device.
Seven.The CNC planer often checks whether the various components are worn or not in compliance with the requirements, and if necessary, repairs or replaces them in time.
8. After adjusting the working size, check whether the locking parts are locked tightly, and whether the chain is moderately tight, remove all loose items from the equipment, and then manually turn the car to check for abnormalities.
Nine. When adjusting the planer, pay attention to the use of paper separation knives in a complete set, with a moderate gap, and the pressure of the pressure roller is appropriate.
10. Pay attention to the maintenance and lubrication of the machine, ensure the oil level of the oil tank, and often drip. The feeder drive slider is refueled once every shift. The connecting gear is often oiled and lubricated. The running bearing is inspected once every six months to one year and filled with calcium matrix butter. The scroll should be moistened regularly. The shafts should be kept clean and often wiped with oil. After the production is completed, stop according to the prescribed procedures and then block the power supply. Wipe the machine every day to work, and keep your hands clean during the work. Clean the vicinity immediately after the work is completed. Environmental hygiene.
11. Pay attention to the pressure between the chamfered blade and the bottom shaft. The blade should be slightly blocked after it comes into contact with the cardboard. Make a small amount of adjustment to prevent damage to the blade.
12. Make sure that the oil level of the exposed oil cup is appropriate when the NC planer is turned on, and then start the low-speed operation of the head device to observe whether the rolling is abnormal. Wait until the transmission department is completely lubricated and the machine rolls without abnormal sounds. Then increase the working speed. test..
That ’s it for today ’s explanation, I hope it can be helpful to everyone, pay more attention to us!