二人麻将

Learn about all the components of a laser cutting machine and how it works in one minute

Learn about all the components of a laser cutting machine and how it works in one minute

Author: Nanjing full-Rui Technology Published: 2019-09-23 19:48 views:
Laser cutting equipment is becoming more and more popular. Let me help you understand this equipment from the most basic. It will be continuously updated. If you need it, please follow me. After you follow it, you can personally trust me if you have any questions!

:供给激光震荡用的高压电源,产生的激光经反射镜,导光系统把激光导向切割工件所需要的方向。 Laser power : It supplies high-voltage power for laser oscillation. The generated laser passes the mirror and the light guide system guides the laser to the direction required to cut the workpiece.

: 产生激光的主要设备 Laser Oscillator : The main equipment for laser generation

:用于将激光导向所需要的方向。 Refractive mirror : used to direct the laser in the required direction. To protect the beam path from failure, all mirrors must be protected with protective covers.

: 割炬主要包括枪体,聚焦透镜和辅助气体喷嘴等零件。 Cutting torch : The cutting torch mainly includes the gun body, focusing lens and auxiliary gas nozzle.

:用于安放被切割工件,并能按控制程序正确而精确的进行移动,通常由伺服电机驱动 Cutting work platform : It is used to place the workpiece to be cut, and it can move correctly and accurately according to the control program. It is usually driven by a servo motor.

:用于按照程序驱动割炬沿X轴和Z轴方向运动,由伺服电机和丝杆等传动件组成。 Cutting torch driving device : It is used to drive the cutting torch along the X-axis and Z-axis directions according to the program.

:对切割平台和割炬的运动进行控制,同时也控制激光的输出功率。 Numerical control device : It controls the movement of the cutting platform and cutting torch, and also controls the output power of the laser.

:用于控制整个切割装置的工作过程。 Operation panel : used to control the working process of the entire cutting device.

:包括激光工作介质气瓶和辅助气瓶,用于补充激光震荡的工作气体和供给切割用辅助气体。 Gas cylinders : Includes laser working medium gas cylinders and auxiliary gas cylinders, which are used to supplement the laser oscillating working gas and supply auxiliary gas for cutting.

:用于冷却激光振荡器。 Cooling water circulation device : used to cool the laser oscillator. A laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy. For example, the conversion efficiency of a carbon dioxide gas laser is generally 20%. The remaining 80% of the energy is converted into heat. Cooling water removes excess heat to keep the oscillator working.

:用于向激光振荡器和光束通路供给洁净的干燥空气,以保持通路和反射镜的正常工作。 Air dryer : used to supply clean dry air to the laser oscillator and beam path to keep the path and mirrors working properly.

Latest News

online service: Service Hotline: 025-56816180 Email: 353291191@qq.com chenshun@quanrui-nj.com

Company address: No. 25 Maoshan Road, Gaochun Economic Development Zone, Nanjing

Nanjing Quanrui Technology Development Co., Ltd., located in Gaochun District, Nanjing, was established in 2000. It is a professional manufacturer of forging machinery industry in China. Specializing in the production of Quanrui series CNC slotting machines and fiber laser cutting machines. In recent years, our company has relied on science and technology to develop the numerical control system of CNC slotting machine and optical fiber cutting machine and equipment ...