Laser cutting machine is an important equipment for sheet metal processing, and the correct use of laser cutting machine is also an important prerequisite to improve its service life. Therefore, after purchasing the machine, we must master the standard and standardized machine operation procedures and methods to reduce the failure rate. , To improve the service life, let's talk about its operation and maintenance methods.
Laser cutting machine operating procedures:
One. Safety regulations:
1. Start the laser strictly according to the laser startup procedure, adjust the light, and try to cut the workpiece.
2. The operator must be trained, familiar with the cutting software, equipment structure, performance, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles in accordance with regulations. Protective eyes specified by the symbol must be worn near the laser beam.
4. The operator shall not leave the post without authorization when the equipment is started. If it is really necessary to leave, the machine shall be stopped and the emergency stop button shall be disconnected to enable.
5. Turn off the laser or shutter when not processing.
6. Keep the laser, laser head, machine tool and the surrounding area in an orderly, oil-free, workpiece, material, and waste are arranged neatly according to regulations.
7. The use of gas tanks should strictly follow the gas tank monitoring regulations. When opening the gas tank, the operator must stand on the side of the air outlet.
8. When repairing, you must strictly observe the high voltage regulations. Turn off the power and check the cause of the equipment failure.
9. Fire safety regulations must be strictly observed. Keep fire extinguishers within easy reach.
10. When it is not clear whether a certain material can be irradiated or cut by laser, do not process it to avoid the potential danger of generating smoke and steam.
11. Be careful when loading and unloading materials to ensure personal safety.
two. Operation sequence:
1. Total power. The regulated power supply starts. (Check the three-phase voltage balance).
2. Open the cutting gas master valve (check whether N2 and O2 are leaking).
3. Turn on the water cooler. Check whether the water temperature and pressure are normal. (Laser water temperature is 26 ℃, fiber optic and cutting head water temperature real-time temperature (26-30 ℃)).
4. Turn on the main power of the electrical cabinet, turn on the power of the machine tool (blue button, light up to start), and turn on the computer host.
5. The laser power is turned on (white button, light is on).
6. The operating software system starts and the machine tool returns to zero. Place the corresponding material to calibrate the cutting head sensor and test the follow-up. (When the machine is turned on every day, the machine must return to zero).
7. The laser power and the shutter are turned on at the bottom right of the software. According to the corresponding material, adjust the focus position and replace the nozzle.
8. Manually test the gas N2 and O2 to confirm whether the gas pressure is normal. Press the blower to test whether the solenoid valve works normally.
9. Confirm whether the cutting procedure is consistent with the material and whether the gas is selected correctly.
10. In the (automatic interface), call the processing program and load the cutting parameters.
11, start the program, go red border. See if the cutting program is within the range of the board.
12. Start the program and start processing. Pay attention to cutting conditions at all times during processing;
If the cutting head may collide or the path is hollow, it should be suspended immediately. After removing the fault factor, continue cutting.
Shutdown steps (as opposed to booting):
1. Remove the waste material on the machine tool, turn off the main valve of the air valve, and press the blow button to release the gas in the equipment.
2. Close the shutter, cut off the laser power, and move the X and Y axes of the machine to the middle.
3. Close the software and computer, turn off the main power switch, and then disconnect the water cooler and voltage regulator.
Equipment maintenance process:
Daily maintenance details:
1. Check the water level of the chiller. It is required to be above the 2/3 green mark on the water level.
2. Check whether there are any hidden dangers such as damage to the power line.
3. Check whether each switch button is flexible.
4. Check the protective lenses before starting and keep them clean.
5, check the cutting nozzle before light, keep clean, no clogging.
6. Check if the laser focus is at the center of the cutting nozzle.
7. Clean up the grey layer and waste on the machine table before work.
8. If the ambient temperature is lower than 0 ℃, please add antifreeze or drain the water of the laser water cooler to prevent the water from freezing and damaging the machine.
Weekly maintenance details:
1. Grease butter at least once a week, and keep lubricating oil once every shift.
2. Remove the dust cover and check to ensure that the oil is in place.
3. Clean up the cutting residue on the rack to keep the rack moving smoothly.
4. Clean the cooling filter of the cooling system to keep the cooling system working well.
Monthly maintenance details:
1. Clean up the gray layer of the main control cabinet and the residue of the air conditioner to keep the control cabinet's heat dissipation working properly.
2. Clean the water tank and replace the cooling water (deionized distilled water is changed once in June, and purified water is changed in February)
The filter is changed once in June.
The application of laser cutting saves people time, greatly reduces the cost of processing, and also improves the quality of processed products. The emergence of laser cutting machines makes the development of the industry epoch-making.
So how can such a good tool be unbearable? Did you learn the content of the above article?